ATTENTION: The following Town of Chino Valley Criteria must be met for all building permits:
Wind Speed: 115 mph - 3 second wind gust - Exposure C
Roof Snow Load: 30# Non-Reducible Snow Load
Ground Snow Load: 43# Ground Snow Load
Seismic Zone: C
Frost Depth: 18"
If you would like to schedule a specific time for an inspection, you will need to call our office the morning of your inspection, between 7-8am and talk with the building department.
NOTICE: BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Please note that inspections are no longer being processed through Citizenserve
1. Go to town website: www.chinoaz.net, go to our Permit page. (on the teal taskbar at the top of the page)
2. Click on the iWorQ link button (on the Permit page)
3. Scroll down to the 1st and 2nd blue section. Search (before or after August 1, 2020)
4. Use the search bar to locate your permit. Search (fill in permit # first)
5. If entered correctly, your permit will show up under the search bar. You will see the “Request An Inspection” in blue. Click on this button.
6. Your inspection request will pop up. You will need the following:
¨ Contractor Access Code: this will be listed on your green card
¨ Who is requesting the inspection (enter your name here)
¨ Phone # for contacting you if need be.
¨ Email for sending inspection results
¨ Requested Date for inspection (can not be scheduled on the same day, must be before midnight).
¨ Type of Inspection— the 3 digit code on the back of your card.
¨ Any comments that the inspectors may need to know, gate key, etc.