Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Chino Valley Police Department has established a traffic plan in conjunction
with school officials to facilitate and expedite traffic at Territorial
Elementary School on August 8th and 9th. . The beginning of the school year generally means
increased traffic in the area of the school. We strongly encourage parents to
allow their child(ren) to ride the bus, even the first few days. If you choose
to drop your child off at school we encourage you to approach from the South
utilizing Road 1 East from Road 2 North. This will ensure you can access Mahan
Ln via a right turn which helps traffic run more efficiently
To help ensure constant traffic flow and reduce congestion we have restricted all traffic exiting the main parking/drop off area to a right turn to head North on Road 1 East. Parents wishing ot park and walk their child to the office or their classroom are encouraged to utilize the over flow parking located East of the school on Mahan Ln.
The traffic changes, as illustrated on the attached map, will be as follows:
1. No left turn out of main parking lot onto Road 1 East.
2. If you are in the designated drop off lane the driver is not allowed to exit the vehicle. School staff will facilitate your child exiting the vehicle.
3. If you want to walk your child onto campus you must utilize a proper and legal parking location.
4. No unloading or dropping off of passengers will be permitted in any travel lane.
5. NO PARKING in drop off lanes.
6. NO PARKING OR STOPPING on dirt shoulders outside of school areas.
Uniformed Officers will be assisting
with traffic control in the area. We will also have officers in under cover
vehicles assisting with traffic safety and enforcement. Officers WILL NOT be
authorized to issue warnings for parking violations in the school area during
the 1st two weeks of school.
Contact: Lt. Vincent SchaanChino Valley Police Department
1950 Voss Dr., #301(928) 636-4223 X 1279 Chino Valley, ArizonaFAX (928) 636-1972 86323Cell (928) 899-7118 Twitter @CVPDAZ