Application Process

Depending on your circumstances you will need the documents listed in the provided tables.

Eligibility Forms

Business Situation
Document Copy Needed
My business is owned by an individual/ sole proprietor or non-statutory partnership/association (as opposed to 1 filed with the Secretary of State or equivalent agency) Proof of lawful presence in U.S.

Application/Update Forms

Business Situation
Document Copy Needed
I filed my business with the Arizona Corporation Commission (or your state's equivalent agency) - for corporations, LLCs, etc. Certification page from your Articles of Incorporation, recent report, or print out on your business from the Corporation Commission web site
I filed my partnership/association with the Arizona Secretary of State (or your state's equivalent agency) - for LPs, LLPs, etc. Certificate, recent report, or equivalent
I am required to obtain an Arizona transaction privilege tax license (i.e. sales tax/resale license) TPT license or other recent document from the Arizona Department of Revenue with your business name and TPT number on it
I am required to obtain a Yavapai County Health Department permit Health Department Permit or other document with business name and County permit number
I am required to have a state or federal professional license State or federal license with business name and state license number
My business activity is under a 501(c) 3, 4 or 6 Letter of Determination issued by IRS
My business activity includes rental properties List of rental properties located with the Town limits