The Town of Chino Valley adds an assessment of $40 as a Court Administrative fee (C.V. Resolution No. 16-1075) and a $15 Traffic Case Processing fee (C.V. Ordinance No. 09-717) to each citation issued, not each violation.
You must contact the court to get an extension to pay. If you cannot pay the total penalty by your court date, then a $20 time payment fee will be imposed by the Court (per State Statute A.R.S. §12-116). The Judge is the only one in the court that can make any payment arrangement; however, Court staff will be able to give you more time to pay the ticket in full.
Paying your Ticket
- First print worksheet and payment form.
- Check violations to determine your cost.
- Transfer your violations cost to the sample worksheet to calculate the total amount you need to pay the Court.
Forms of Payment
Acceptable forms of payment:
- Money Order
- Check (personal or business)
- Visa, Master Card, Discover Card
- Online Payments through AZ Courts Online Payment
Credit card payments are accepted by telephone as long as they are made by the card holder. If you are paying with a check or money order payable to the Chino Valley Municipal Court, you may pay in person, by mail, or you may drop the payment in the drop box located at the front of the court building. Do not mail cash or put in the drop box. When making payment by mail or in the drop box, a payment form must be included.